Samuel Waermo Songwriter/Producer
Samuel Waermö born 1968 in Sweden, is a successful international Swedish songwriter and music producer with a big number of accomplishments and hits. He’s got 32 chart-topping #1 hits, mostly in Europe and East Asia but also in the US.
He has co-written songs with Michael Garvin (jennifer Lopez) , Randy Goodrum (Toto..), Desmond Child (Kiss,Ricky Martin, Bon Jovi) Andreas Carlsson (Katy Perry, Céline Dion, Brtney spears) Carl Falk (One Direction, Nicky Minaj) and many more.
Samuel Waermö was also involved in the production of 6 songs on the Bon Jovi hugely successful album Bounce.
Since 2008 he runs his own publishing company.
Songs written/co-written by Samuel Waermö:
- Lee Hom Wang – ”My Heart Holds the Love (Taiwan)
- Scandal’us – ”High on your Love” (Australia – 3x platinum)
- Johan Farnham – ”When I Can’t Have You”(Australia -3x platinum)
- What for – ”Un peu de patience” (France Popstars)
- Alexander Klaws – ”Break Free” (Germany -2x platinum)
- Daniel Lindström – ”Break free” (Sweden – 2x platinum)
- BoA -”Quincy (Crazy Crazy Love)” (Japan – 1m copies sold)
- BoA – ”Love Can Make a Miracle” (South Korea)
- Rosa – ”Essence of the Heart” (Spain – 3x platinum)
- Bon Jovi – Bounce (album) (4.5m copies sold)
- K-One – ”Power Generation” (Taiwan)
- Elena Paprizou – ”Mambo” (Sweden)
- Mink – ”Glory of Life” (Japan / USA No.1 at the Billboard Dance Chart)
- Tobias Regner – ”She’s So” (German Idol winner)
- Clay Aiken – ”Lonely No More” (USA No:2 at the Billboard chart. Gold in Us and in Canada)
- News – ”My only world” (Japan)
- Kanjani 8 – Glorious (album) (Japan)
- Arashi – ”To Be Free” (Japan 2x Platinum)
- Kiss my Ft2-”Everybody go” (Japan 2x platinum ) and many more
Stefan Ekstedt, songwriter/producer
Stefan Ekstedt was born in a small town in Sweden called Nässjö. He started out as a musician in different bands, first as a drummer, then he picked up the guitar.
Playing the guitar took him to The University of Gothenburg where he studied music for 4 years.
After school he was a full time musician, playing with different bands/artists in Sweden/Usa/Canada/Australia/New Zeeland/Germany.
After a couple of years Stefan focused more at writing and producing music, so he moved to Stockholm.
Stefans first releases as a songwriter was with a major Swedish TV network. He also produced several records with independent artists at his studio by Odenplan in the centre of Stockholm.
Now he often cowork as a songwriter/producer/track-maker together with other songwriters/artists.
Songs written/co-written by Stefan Ekstedt:
- Supernova – I Miss You
- SexyZone – Congratulations
- Helena Paparizou – Oneiro
- Noa Neal – SkyDive
- Noa Neal – Big Dreamer
- The Handsome Show – This is the time
- Heo Young-Saeng – Dream on
- Udo Mechels – Voorbij
- Martin Rolinski – Hanging on the phone
- Koume i Kobayashi – Miss you
- Vicky Nolan – You look good in love
- Vicky Nolan – Up
- Vicky Nolan – Wake me up
- Sayen – Dance on fire
- Hawksley Workman – Chemical
- Pete Parkkonen – In too deep
- Bandits – Voorbij
- Chila Lynn – Riding on a rainbow
- Calle Kristiansson – Beginning at the end
- CWH/Focus Music – Girls on top
- Melanie Wehbe – Irresistible
- Melanie Wehbe – Rich
- Johannes Wallmark – Living on the same street (album)
- Johannes Wallmark – Akron Ohio (album)
- Johannes Wallmark – 69 Oakdale (album)
- Jonas Larsen – Som ett pappersplan mot solen (album)
- Jonas Hjelte – Bingo
- Jonas Hjelte – Focus You
- Hachikin girls-Lovesick